Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Success Quotes For Instant Motivation

Getting motivated can be one of the toughest things that we have to deal with as people. Sometimes, it can be extremely difficult to get the motivation to get up and take care of our responsibilities. Still, there are ways to inspire and motivate ourselves quickly so that we gain the boost of energy that we need to accomplish things. Reading inspiring quotes is one of my favorite ways to get motivated and get moving.

A good motivational or inspirational quote can really capture a feeling or an idea in such a special, concise way; this is why reading them is one of the quickest ways to instantly change our mindsets and gain a feeling of motivation.

I have found that if I find the right quote that has a lot of meaning for me, and the quote quickly and consistently changes my mood and gets me motivated, I can use the quote to give me a boost of motivation whenever it is necessary. I do this by memorizing and repeating the quote to myself at times when I am not feeling inspired to complete a project or task, or when I am just in a lazy or tired state. Once I repeat the quote to myself a few times, and focus on the idea that the quote embodies, I feel an instant jolt of motivation that is enough to get me going and help me accomplish what I need to.

The five following quotes are some of the most powerful and motivating quotes that I have ever come across. I repeat them to myself to get instant motivation, and I have found that they help me immensely. Hopefully, they can do the same for you. The quotes are:

"Success is a result of consistent and persistent action in a single direction."

"Let us train ourselves to desire what the situation demands."

"Success is a journey, not a destination."

" Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do whenever you want to do them!"

"Do it now, because one day you'll either be saying I wish I had or I'm glad I did!"

These five quotes have been instrumental in helping me to motivate myself quickly and easily and accomplish the things I need to get finished. They are great for encompassing the idea and the feeling that working hard and staying focused will pay off and eventually be rewarding. They help me to focus on the positive part of working, which is personal pride, satisfaction, and gain, rather than the negative parts of work. Almost nothing has worked so consistently to keep me motivated.

Whether you enjoyed my quotes or not, I definitely recommend getting a little list of inspiring quotes together to anyone who needs to stay focused and motivated on a regular basis. Reading inspiring and motivating quotes can give you the boost you need to change your life!

http://DailyInspirationalQuotes.net is the number one source for free inspirational quotes delivered daily. Visit the site and join the free daily quotes email list to enjoy the powerful benefits that inspiring quotes can give you!

No comments:

Post a Comment